CentricsIT Named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s Georgia Fast 40 List for a Second Year

//CentricsIT Named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s Georgia Fast 40 List for a Second Year

CentricsIT Named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s Georgia Fast 40 List for a Second Year

CentricsIT named to Georgia Trend Magazine’s Georgia Fast 40 list for a second year
Atlanta IT distributor only Large Middle-Market IT company to earn award two years in a row

NORCROSS, Ga.—CentricsIT is among the fastest growing companies in Georgia, as ranked by the Atlanta Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and Georgia Trend Magazine. On Thursday, May 24th, the international IT hardware distributor was awarded a spot on the publication’s annual Fast 40 rankings. CentricsIT ranked 10th in the Large Mid-Market category, up three spots from 2011, and is the only Large Middle-Market IT company to have made both the 2011 and 2012 lists.

CentricsIT President Derek Odegard credits his remarkable executive staff along with his dedicated employee base for the company’s continued success.

“This acknowledgement by the Atlanta ACG is a testament to the leadership and dedication of the entire team here at CentricsIT,” said Odegard. “Our continued employment and revenue growth, along with our recent international expansion illustrates the unremitting commitment of every CentricsIT employee to deliver value to our customers.”

The Georgia Fast 40 is a list honoring Georgia-based middle market companies that have demonstrated sustained revenue and employee growth over the past three years. Eligibility for the Fast 40 requires companies to be headquartered in Georgia with net sales from $15 million to $500 million. The ACG bases its rankings objectively on three-year average growth in net revenue and employment. Revenue growth accounts for 75% of the score with employment growth accounting for the remaining 25%.

The ACG is the premier global association for professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions. CentricsIT and the other Georgia Fast 40 honorees will be featured in the July issue of Georgia Trend Magazine.

CentricsIT executives attended the annual awards gala on Tuesday, June 5 and accepted an award on the company’s behalf.

ABOUT CENTRICSIT

CentricsIT, LLC, which launched in 2007, is a surplus technology distributor and IT maintenance provider based in Norcross, GA. To learn more, visit: https://www.centricsit.com.

For additional information, contact Mandy Hauck, Marketing Communication manager, at [email protected]

###

2015-02-24T15:03:37-05:00