Accessibility Statement for CentricsIT.com
This is an accessibility statement from CentricsIT, LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
CentricsIT, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of CentricsIT.com:
- We have made best efforts to design an accessible website.
- We have adopted the use of a third-party accessibility plugin for the website called EqualWeb to mitigate any accessibility issues that persist or come about.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CentricsIT.com is not assessed. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
Additional accessibility considerations
We have adopted the use of a third-party accessibility plugin for the website called EqualWeb. It can be activated by clicking on the accessibility icon on the right side of your screen.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CentricsIT.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CentricsIT.com:
- Phone: +1 678-495-1301
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 3140 Northwoods Parkway, Suite 700, Norcross, GA 30071
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of CentricsIT.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for CentricsIT.com:
- General website content: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because our efforts to address these limitations are ongoing and consistent. Page headings may not be in the correct accessibility order because our efforts to address these limitations are ongoing and consistent. Any issues with text size and contrast can be remediated using the EqualWeb accessibility plugin. All other efforts to address any accessibility limitations are ongoing and consistent. Please email [email protected] if you encounter an accessibility issue with CentricsIT.com.
CentricsIT, LLC assessed the accessibility of CentricsIT.com by the following approaches:
- We have adopted the use of a third-party accessibility plugin for the website called EqualWeb.
This statement was created on 8 August 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.