This Halloween, learn what might be haunting you and your data center. Read our Five Spooky IT Facts Infographic below.
1. Your data center sucks energy like a vampire sucks blood
It’s close to midnight, and something evil is lurking in your data center, accounting for 25% or more of your total energy costs.
2. Oracle’s answer to Sun Spectrum Support is horrifying
We can still hear the screams of Sun customers forced into Oracle’s Premiere Support. Less flexibility, hidden fees, and hauntingly high costs to support older machines.
3. That IT employee you fired will come back to haunt you
The cost of hiring a trickster in disguise can cost upwards of $375,000!
4. The ghost of your data remains after deletion
Beware. Deleted files can be eerily “undeleted” and provide sensitive information to those who would choose to do harm.
5. Your critical 6509 switches are dead to Cisco
Oh, the horror. Unless you pay to upgrade to the E-line or Nexus, Cisco isn’t going to support your 6503, 6503, and 6509 switches anymore.
Ready to face your fears? Contact CentricsIT.