Glidewell to support growth for PowerMyLearning among Atlanta’s vibrant community of millennials and young professionals
ATLANTA, Mar 19, 2019—PowerMyLearning announced the formation of its Greater Atlanta Advisory Board on March 14, which will include CentricsIT Director of Marketing Mandy Glidewell. Glidewell joins ten additional Atlanta-based professionals across industries in supporting the growth of PowerMyLearning by expanding the involvement of young professionals in the Greater Atlanta Area.
Glidewell will serve on the Build Awareness Committee, increasing awareness of PowerMyLearning as a leader in digital learning among Atlanta young professionals.
“I am excited to join this cause and look forward to introducing the PowerMyLearning mission to my peers around Atlanta,” said Glidewell. “All children—regardless of socioeconomic circumstances—deserve equal access to quality education and the technology they need to realize their potential.”
PowerMyLearning is an education non-profit that partners with underserved schools to support 21st-century learning that enables every student to succeed. Its partnerships with Title I elementary and middle schools enhance home and classroom learning environments by:
- Providing students and families with a free personal laptop home learning system, complete with Microsoft Office, learning software, and digital training at no cost.
- Educating families about how they can use these tools to help their children learn.
- Coaching teachers about how technology can help them serve every student, wherever they are in their learning journey.
The 2019 Advisory Board terms begin May 1. Its members include:
- Omid Elyaskordi, Project Manager at IBM (Co-Chair)
- John DeShazer, Managing Consultant at LogicSpree (Co-Chair)
- Courtney Simo, Director of Strategic Accounts at Optomi (At-Large Member)
- Will Kauffman, Foundation Coordinator at Sage (Scale Impact Committee)
- Jamarc Hurd, Data Strategist at Kids II (Scale Impact Committee)
- Lauren Parkerson, Senior Enterprise Data Strategy Manager at Cox Automotive (Build Awareness Committee)
- Mandy Glidewell, Director of Marketing at CentricsIT (Build Awareness Committee)
- Stephen Spitulski, Director of Partner Success at Build Technology Group (Secure the Future Committee)
- Nikki Hoang, Account Executive at Optomi (Secure the Future Committee)
- Sirita Donaldson, HR Strategic Business Partner at NCR (Secure the Future Committee)
- Courtney Pearce, Corporate Recruiter at Visionaire Partners (Secure the Future Committee)
For more information, please contact: