- Dell PowerEdge R620 provides dense computing speeds while saving space
- The R620 has incredible operational efficiency to ensure peak performance
- Dell’s rack server is flexible and scalable, designed to fit the needs of any business
For this month’s How We See IT column, we are featuring Dell’s PowerEdge R620 rack server. This server provides concentrated computing power in a small space, and its innovative features enables it to fit within your existing IT infrastructure. This server boasts a flexible and scalable network design along with balanced performance capabilities to take your business to the next level.
Features and Capabilities
Small does not equate to less in the case of the Dell PowerEdge R620. This rack server packs a punch in a small, space-saving environment. This server’s processing density is bar-none — it combines a 2-socket, 1U rack design with the latest and greatest generation server technology to produce exceptional productivity. With up to 12 cores per processor, super-fast computing speeds are guaranteed to meet your needs. The R620 also possesses impressive I/O capabilities that include integrated expansions slots.
The R620’s balanced performance also enables integrated and simplified virtualization along with excellent lifecycle management. The systems management interface is powerful while being incredibly easy to use. Expect maximum uptime and exceptional operational efficiency features with the PowerEdge infrastructure.
With the storage solutions ranging in capacity, overall specifications and benefits include:
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family
- 2 processor sockets
- 2 x Intel QuickPath Interconnect
- 2.5 MB cache capabilities per core
- Up to 1.5 TB (24 DIMM slots)
- Maximum internal storage is up to 10 TB
- Multiple hot-plug, hard drive options available
- RAID controller options available
- Titanium efficiency boasts a hot-plugs
- Platinum efficient hot-plugs also available
The Dell PowerEdge R620 is great for space efficiency while still being optimized for maximum power. Your business demands can be managed with ease with its densely-packed processing core. In addition to great customization capabilities, you can use the R620 to simplify your virtualization demands for a next generation data center experience.
Want More Information?
If you are in need of a resilient and space-saving solution, Dell’s PowerEdge R620 is a great addition to your IT infrastructure. Request a quote from CentricsIT. We know you’ll be pleased with our pricing versus the OEM and our competitors. Each and every one of our Dell Products distributed by CentricsIT is backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can rest assured that our certified team of trained engineers will be there to assist if any problem should ever arise.