Our IT Maintenance and Support Process
Efficient and Customer-Focused
We approach each new prospective customer as an individual company with unique needs. That is why our process involves contract negotiation and SLA fulfillment procedures that are consultative and communication-focused.
- Consultation: We start with the initial consultation, where we determine your desires and needs and evaluate your environment and budget. From there we develop a personalized plan that is geared toward providing you with the most possible value.
- Onsite Audit: We’ll conduct a complimentary data center health check to determine the current state of your equipment and provide you with a list of recommended resolutions to any issue we discover.
- Contract Writing: Our contracts are unique to each customer, and they’re simple. Your contract will be easy to understand and include everything discussed during consultation—one contract covers all of your support through CentricsIT.
- Parts Sparing: Once a contract is signed, we’ll start sparing parts for your data centers at local secure stocking depots or onsite if preferred.
- Customer Portal Training: We’ll help you get up and running with our robust customer portal. We’ll teach you how to log trouble tickets online an manage all of your assets.
- SLA Delivery: The moment you log a trouble ticket, your issue becomes our priority.
Personalized IT Maintenance Consultations
At CentricsIT, we understand that no data center is the same. We don’t believe in cookie-cutter, preset service packages; we customize each client’s service agreements to meet its specific needs and budget—and everything is clearly laid out on one simple contract. In order to achieve this level of personalization, we conduct individualized consultations with all potential clients.
Personalized IT maintenance consultations from CentricsIT are designed to:
- Diagnose the state of your data center and make recommendations across manufacturers.
- Recommend solutions that fit your specific needs. We don’t push unnecessary products and services.
- Examine your entire data center. Early analysis and audits of your data center will help prevent issues before they happen and extend the life of your equipment, ultimately decreasing your total cost of ownership.
Onsite Data Center Audit and Health Check – A Physical for Your Data Center
As part of our consultation process, CentricsIT provides a comprehensive review of the state of your data center. Our onsite audit and health check analysis includes:
- Identification of any OEM support expiration dates
- A detailed analysis of your current hardware’s functionality
- A report of any warning lights or error codes found
- Recommended fixes and upgrades
The CentricsIT health check identifies, diagnoses, and isolates potential issues in order to help you increase the lifespan of your IT equipment. Our certified engineers use state-of-the-art tools to test and enhance the functionality of your network across all vendors, regardless of the age of the equipment.
Trouble Ticket Process
We have a proven and efficient system in place for handling your support requests from start to resolution. You can view an illustrated workflow that describes the process in detail below.
Secure File Transfer
At any point throughout the ticket process, customers have the ability to transfer files, such as error logs, securely through one of three standards methods.
- SCP or SFTP using 2048-bit SSH encryption
- HTTPS web application upload using 4096-bit SSL encryption
- Encrypted PGP email attachments using our public GPG key