CentricsIT’s rental and leasing programs give your company the flexibility it needs to meet short-term or seasonal demands.
With over $25 million in inventory from major IT manufacturers, such as IBM, Dell, HP, Sun, and Cisco, we’re confident that we have the IT hardware you need. We pride ourselves on our diverse array of hardware, networking, and storage equipment; and you won’t find our quality of customer service anywhere else.
Short-term technology equipment rentals range from one week to twelve months and are optimal for:
- Seasonal Spikes. Whether you’re a retailer preparing for the holiday shopping rush or a tax preparation company getting ready for April 15th, most companies have periods where their data center operates at or near full capacity. CentricsIT helps companies better manage these seasonal spikes with rental and leasing programs that allow for short-term capacity upgrades without long-term capital investment.
- Proof of Concept. Before you invest in new hardware or software, rent equipment to ensure real-world performance and feasibility. Rentals are also an alternative for sales teams who want to demo a product in the optimal environment.
- Application Testing. Conduct short-term development or application testing without unnecessary expense.
- Benchmarking. Benchmark and size the correct hardware for your application.
- Data Center Moves. Relocate without disruption. Utilize swing gear to recreate your data center with our equipment.
Leasing is an effective alternative to buying IT equipment outright. When you sign a technology equipment lease, you’ll protect against your technology assets’ depreciation. With either capital or fair market value leasing options, you will cement your strategy for a technology refresh when the time comes.
Customizable leasing options are available through CentricsIT. These options include:
- Flexible upgrades throughout the term of the lease.
- No money down for qualified customers.
- End-of-lease buyouts.
- Packaging of software and services with lease
Our worldwide footprint is the product of our global trade expertise and experience handling international customs. Our logistics experts and certified customs brokers ensure we can import and export anywhere in the world.