Our Maintenance Process
Efficient and Customer-Focused
We approach each new prospective customer as an individual company with unique needs. That is why our process involves contract negotiation and SLA fulfillment procedures that are consultative and communication-focused.
- Consultation: We start with the initial consultation, where we determine your desires and needs and evaluate your environment and budget. From there we develop a personalized plan that is geared toward providing you with the most possible value.
- Onsite Audit: We’ll conduct a complimentary data center health check to determine the current state of your equipment and provide you with a list of recommended resolutions to any issue we discover.
- Contract Writing: Our contracts are unique to each customer, and they’re simple. Your contract will be easy to understand and include everything discussed during consultation—one contract covers all of your support through CSS.
- Parts Sparing: Once a contract is signed, we’ll start sparing parts for your data centers at local secure stocking depots or onsite if preferred.
- Customer Portal Training: We’ll help you get up and running with our robust customer portal. We’ll teach you how to log trouble tickets online an manage all of your assets.
- SLA Delivery: The moment you log a trouble ticket, your issue becomes our priority.