Rise Above the Recession
Navigating The Slowdown and Economic Rebound
The state of business has changed, and while there are multiple forecasts and projections out there, no one knows when the economy will return to a state of normalcy. Companies weren’t prepared before−but they can be now.
With locations closed, and full teams operating remotely, IT leaders are facing decisions on what to cut to keep the company running and out of the red. The new goal for the year is to stay ahead of the coming recession.
This playbook, utilizing the best advice from our top guides, helps you find new ways to cut unnecessary operational expenditure, recover investments from your data center, and more.
This playbook will discuss different avenues for saving costs, including:
- Global on-demand engineering
- Vendor consolidation
- Device-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Customized shipping and distribution
- Secure chain-of-custody logistics
- Data sanitization and ITAD
- Things to look for in a secondary IT provider
- What to avoid when buying used IT hardware
- Cost comparison between a TPM provider versus EMC, NetApp and IBM