How CentricsIT Works
CentricsIT gives you the flexibility and the resources you need to manage your data center. Our support services provide you with the following:
- CentricsIT provides server, networking, and storage support/maintenance in one call.
- By choosing a third-party maintenance provider, you save money and time with one point of contact for all of your maintenance concerns.
- Our online management system offers an easy way to track your assets and mange your inventory through one system.
- CentricsIT services equipment from all the top manufacturers, including: IBM, Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, Sun/Oracle, and more.
Easy, Fast Tracking
- Input maintenance requests quickly and easily through our online portal.
- Our efficient Response Process involves four easy steps:
- Step 1: Submit request either by phone or online.
- Step 2: Your ticket is entered into our database.
- Step 3: Your ticket is assigned to one of our certified engineers and attended to within 30 minutes.
- Step 4: If parts are needed, they are requested from the local parts depot and delivered immediately or shipped overnight to meet the customer’s SLA.
Your business doesn’t run 8am – 5pm, so neither does CentricsIT. Our goal is to make your maintenance support agreements as simple and flexible as possible.
- Our 24x7x365 phone support is standard across all SLAs.
- Next Business Day and 4-hour response times for replacement parts and on-site service.
- Next Business Day parts are guaranteed to arrive before noon the next business day.
- We can create customized SLAs based on your company’s unique needs.
What we mean by four-hour response.
When the OEM says they have a 4-hour response time, it means they will get back to you within four hours. At CentricsIT, when we say 4-hour response time, it means that within four hours your problem will be diagnosed and the part will be onsite.