Your IT infrastructure is likely one of your company’s most expensive investments. Ensure that you are maximizing your performance and efficiently utilizing all aspects of your hardware and technology. With IBM systems and equipment, you get the flexibility, security and expandability options you need to strategically grow your business. Don’t let a shortage of storage slow you down. With the IBM 5759 4 Gigabit Dual-Port Fibre Channel PCI-X 2.0 DDR Adapter from IBM, you get a secure and intuitive transfer system that works with your current IBM equipment.
IBM 5759 Details/Specifications:
- PCI-X 64-bit, address/data short form factor adapter
- Automatically negotiates the highest data rate between attaching device and IBM 5759 adapter.
- Switches between a data rate of 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second), 2 Gbps, or 4 Gbps dependent on the capabilities of the attaching device.
- Devices may be attached to the IBM 5759 adapter directly or via IBM Fibre Channel switches.
- The ability to reach up to 500 meters between the attaching device and adapter depending on data rate.
- The adapter can reach distances of up to 10 kilometers when utilizing long-wave optics.
- Connectivity maximum of four (4) and a performance maximum of three (3).
CentricsIT specializes in used and refurbished IBM hardware and accessories. We know how important it is to keep your IT infrastructure performing at its best. To maximize the data transfer flow of your IBM equipment, we offer the 5759 4 Gigabit Dual-Port Fibre Channel PCI-X 2.0 DDR Adapter. In addition to the IBM 5759, our selection of IBM hardware and equipment is fully tested to give you worry-free service for years to come.