HP DL380 G5
The HP ProLiant DL380 G5 combines concentrated 2U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, making it HP’s most flexible and popular server. Options such as Quad-Core and Dual-Core Xeon® Processors, DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express technology make it ideal for a full range of scale out applications. Perfect for small, midsize and enterprise environments, The HP DL380 G5 keeps your network up and running with features such as redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory and full-featured remote Lights-Out management. Key Benefits Include:
- Up to two (2) Intel Xeon 5×00 processors with Intel VT technology to improve performance in a virtual environment.
- Up to 32GB of 667MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMMs; with interleaving, mirrored memory and online spare capability.
- Four (4) PCI-Express expansion slots standard, optional riser and dual PCI-X slots.
- HP Smart Array P400 with 512MB with BBWC, Smart Array P400 with 256MB read cache or Smart Array E200 with 64 MB read cache. Both controllers are upgradeable to write cache capabilities and larger cache sizes.
- Integrated Lights Out 2 (iLO 2) Management for high speed remote management.
- Dual Gigabit NICs with TOE to reduce network latency.
- Smart power and thermal management. HP Power Regulator for policy based power management providing energy. New industry exclusive Power Meter reporting capability to log actual power usage.
- New Systems Insight Display for walk up system diagnostics.
Reliability and Efficiency
- Redundant fans standard; redundant power optional
- Expandable storage for support of up to eight (8) high performance serial disk drives
- Versatile 2U rack design offers maximum utilization of server rack and data center space
CentricsIT is a leading international distributor of used and refurbished HP ProLiant DL380 G5 hardware and accessories. Our technology specialists can help you select and configure the right HP ProLiant Server for your specific application needs. Because all of our HP ProLiant equipment is fully tested, you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And should the need arise, our team of certified engineers is on call to provide support for any issue you might have.