HP DL360 G5 Server
HP DL360 G5 The HP ProLiant DL360 G5 combines concentrated 1U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, making it the perfect choice for space constrained installations. Options such as Quad-Core and Dual-Core Xeon® Processors, DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express technology make it ideal for a full range of scale out applications. The HP DL360 G5 Server keeps your network up and running with features such as redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory, embedded RAID capability, and full-featured remote Lights-Out management. Key Benefits Include:
- Up to two (2) Intel Xeon processor 5400/5300/5200/5100 sequence with Intel VT technology to improve performance in a virtual environment
- Up to 32GB of 667MHz DDR2 Fully-buffered DIMMs; with 4:1 interleaving, mirrored memory and online spare capability
- Two (2) PCI-Express x8 expansion slots standard, optional PCI-X
- HP Smart Array P400i with 256MB read cache; or Smart Array E200i with 64MB read cache. Both controllers are upgradeable to write cache capabilities and larger cache sizes.
- Integrated Lights Out 2 (iLO 2) Management for high speed remote management
- Smart power and thermal management. HP Power Regulator for policy based power management providing energy. New industry exclusive Power Meter reporting capability to log actual power usage.
- New Systems Insight Display for walk up system diagnostics
Reliability and Efficiency
- Redundant fans standard; redundant power optional
- Expandable storage for support of up to six high performance serial disk drives
- Optional ambidextrous cable management arm
- Ultra-dense 1U rack design offers maximum utilization of server rack and data center space
CentricsIT is a leading international distributor of used and refurbished HP ProLiant hardware and accessories. Our technology specialists can help you select and configure the right HP ProLiant Server for your specific application needs. Because all of our HP ProLiant equipment is fully tested, you can count on worry-free service for years to come. And should the need arise, our team of certified engineers is on call to provide support for any issue you might have.