Cisco C3560 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series (Cisco C3560 switch) offers small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments a line of fixed configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE). By combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations, a Cisco C3560 switch can help deploy applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
Additional features include:
- Advanced quality of service (QoS)
- Rate limiting
- Access control lists (ACLs)
- Multicast management
- High-performance IP routing
- Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the entire organization
- Simple network management using The Cisco Network Assistant centralized management application
At CentricsIT we specialize in new and used Cisco hardware including Cisco C3560 Switches switches. Our expert staff of highly trained advisors can help you configure a Cisco Catalyst 3560 switch to match your hardware needs. And with our manufacturer certified engineers, you can be assured that our service after the sale will be second to none. At CentricsIT, we see IT differently.