Your privacy is important to CentricsIT, LLC. This privacy statement offers information about the personal information that CentricsIT, LLC collects and the ways in which CentricsIT, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CentricsIT, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this Web site, including: IP Address, location, pages viewed, and time spent per page.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering or contacting CentricsIT, LLC, including: Name, Address, Phone Number, Employer, Job Title, Phone Number, and E-mail Address.
- Information about transactions carried out over this Web site, including your Credit Card information.
- Any other information that you send to CentricsIT, LLC.
Using personal information
CentricsIT, LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this Web site
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the Web site services
- Publish information about you on the Web site
- Mail to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where CentricsIT, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CentricsIT, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CentricsIT, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CentricsIT, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Web site will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This Web site contains links to other websites.
CentricsIT, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact CentricsIT, LLC
- by email to:
- by post to:
3140 Northwoods Parkway, Suite 700
Norcross, GA 30071
This privacy statement is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contracts.